I'm a front-end developer at the New York Public Library in the Digital Experience department. My current projects focus on using Python, Node.js, and React, but Rails, Angularjs, and Drupal are also in the mix sometimes.
When not sitting or standing in front of a computer I enjoy reading, eating, cooking, cycling, and running. My friends and I co-founded Queens Distance Runners and I began to get serious about running in 2014. My current goals include getting faster at short distances and a better marathon time. My future goals include running 100 mile ultramarathons and maybe a triathlon.
- 1 mile - 4:56 at NYRR 5th Avenue Mile 2016
- 5K - 16:55 at a track time trial with Lone Wolf Track Club 2020
- 10K - 34:55 at a track time trial with Lone Wolf Track Club 2020
- Half Marathon - 1:17:32 at NYRR United Airlines NYC Half 2019
- Marathon - 2:49:15 at the TCS NYC Marathon 2019
- 60K - 4:37:41 at the NYRR NYC 60K 2015 and 6th place overall
Follow me on most social media platforms